Dear Friends of "Dial Daily Bread":
“The Last Generation” idea has caught the interest of thoughtful Bible-lovers worldwide, which for many has become a new book.
All the grand salvation themes come together to constitute a crescendo of Bible truth like:
(1) A choir singing a “new song” that has never struck such a high note: “They sang as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures, and the [twenty four] elders. And no one could learn that song except the 144,000, who were redeemed from the earth” (Rev. 14:3).
(2) Imagine the excitement that would thrill the musical world if someone were to discover the manuscript of Beethoven’s TENTH Symphony (the world has never heard more than those famous “nine”). But nothing like that has ever happened. The “Last Generation” Bible idea is of far greater impact for it will thrill seekers of truth from “every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.” Deep convictions in hearts come together in unison.
(3) Another biblical image of the last generation movement is a forest fire in people’s hearts. No church hierarchy can put it out. Although the “elders” of 120 years ago did quench the flame then, now the Holy Spirit is unmistakably in charge, and honest-hearted people will make their way through every obstacle to grab it. The quiet, even painful ministry of gospel-lovers worldwide has at last borne fruit.
(4) Nobody has to study psychological tricks to induce people against their will. “The LORD has kindled a fire in Zion” (Lam. 4:11). The Holy Spirit will motivate them to forsake all that has held them back; the last generation idea punctuates soul-winning ministry; there is no time-setting, but there is seen the final significance of the Daniel and Revelation teaching since the commencement of “the time of the end” in 1798 (Dan. 11:35; 12:4). There is awareness that God does have a time schedule.
(5) The light that shines so brightly is the accumulated rays from millennia of growth in grace, “the path of the just” that “like the shining sun ... shines ever brighter unto the perfect day” (Prov. 4:18). It’s the brightest light in 6000+ years; it can not pass unrecognized. Christ will be honored.
Be sure to check your e-mail for "Dial Daily Bread" again tomorrow.
Please forward these messages to your friends and encourage them to subscribe. The "Dial Daily Bread" web page resides at: http://1888message.org/dailybread/
To subscribe send an e-mail message with "subscribe" in the body of the message to: <email@example.com>
Robert J. Wieland's inspirational "Dial Daily Bread" phone message is available via e-mail to anyone who wishes to receive a daily portion of uplifting Good News. "Dial Daily Bread" is FREE. Due to travel or other circumstances, there may be intervals when "Dial Daily Bread" will not be sent.